Southern Plant Design was founded in 1989 and is a locally
Southern Plant Design has 20 years experience in providing
exceptional interior plantscape designs. Based on the unique
requirements of each individual client, our highly qualified
and experienced staff will work with you to meet any special
needs. We are dedicated to quality and continued satisfaction.
Whether installing a new plantscape or taking over maintenance
of existing plants, we assume full responsibility for the
health and proper care of your plants. For both commercial
and residential clients, we offer complete installation
and service packages for:
* Atriums, lobbies, entire buildings & complexes
* Restaurants, retail locations (storefronts and interiors)
* Commercial offices (large and small)
* Model homes & residences (decks, balconies & patios)
* Hotels, convention centers & malls
* Hospitals, clinics & retirement centers
Southern Plant Design has extensive experience
working with interior designers, architects, administrators
and buyers. We are fully insured against personal injury
and property damage with coverage exceeding requirements
of most commercial contractors.
For our interior designs, we use only the finest plant
material, obtained from the most reputable growers in Florida,
Hawaii and Canada. All of our plants are shade grown and
fully acclimated for interior environments. Our container
selection draws from the leading manufacturers in the nation,
and we specialize in custom containers designed to make
your interiorscape unique.
After designing and installing your plants and containers,
Southern Plant Design offers extraordinary value through
our maintenance plans, that include:
* Weekly visits by trained, fully equipped technicians
identified by company uniforms.
* Watering and fertilization as necessary for the overall
heath and appearance of your plants.
* Cosmetic care for plants and containers, including dusting,
cleaning, trimming, and pruning as necessary, and replacement
with fresh top dressing (e.g. Spanish moss).
* Regular inspections for pest and plant disease with appropriate
treatment as necessary.
* Monitoring environmental conditions that affect the health
of your plants such as light, temperature and traffic patterns,
including rotation of plants to promote balanced growth.
Give us a call today to find out more!